Perhaps you are looking for help with individual issues? Perhaps you are finding yourself feeling really sad or numb? Maybe you fly off the handle and say things that you don't mean? Perhaps your are suffering with low self-confidence, or lack of motivation?
Tracy specializes in helping individuals with:
- Post-concussion syndrome and associated psychological impacts (e.g. anxiety, depression, post-trauma symptoms etc.)
- Individuals returning to work
- Educators looking for help managing their many stresses and heavy workload
- Individuals who are in a life transition
- Young adults launching their careers and relationships
- Private Practice counsellors who would like one on one sessions to learn how to grow their practice
As a client-centered therapist with specialized training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. Many unhelpful behaviours or emotion regulation difficulties are rooted in unhelpful thinking patterns, lack of validation of our emotional experiences and ineffective choices.
While we can't change difficult situations from the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapeutic approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life. Together, we can work to help you end your suffering and to make more effective choices for the future.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please email [email protected] to set up an time for a brief consultation or to set up an appointment today